Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What it means...........

It is 3:30 am and I am up helping my loving husband get ready for a business trip. I read an email from a friend and as I read it I realized just how God has blessed me.

My husband- The most wonderful man in the world. I never in my life thought that someone as special as him could love me like he does. This man would do anything for me. To see him work so hard and take care of his family is amazing. He is setting an excellent example for our son and our future children. The most wonderful thing about my husband is he knows he is not perfect and if I ask for him to correct something he does without hesitation. Honey, I love you.

My son- My son, Ben, is by far the smartest and most handsome child that I have ever met. I know you are thinking that I might be a bit bias but it is true that he is. Ben is fun and still very respectful. He is so much like his dad. He cracks me up because at 7 years old, he has Robert's language skills. He uses words like behooved, solution and immediate. The are words that I had to use spell check on. I am positive that my 7 year old son's IQ of 126 is higher than mine. That is all from his dad.

Lessons learned- In my life I have learned more lessons than I would like to admit. But, now at 30, I think that I can finally say that those lessons have taken hold. My therapist says that he is so impressed with my "turn around". He says that I am a totally different person and it happened fast. Faster than he expected. That is good, I suppose. But it is because I have two people that love me more than life and I realized it, so that saved me. As for the others that have made my life rough- Thank you, for you have made me the wonderful woman, mom, wife and friend that I am today.

No comments: