Saturday, May 30, 2009

Today.....

Well, Ben has had a few days off from cleaning the park since they are digging ditches and such. But starting tomorrow they will be planting a garden and grass. There will be experts present to teach him. He is really excited. Yesterday, he was out, with a friend, and a lady came up to him and told him that he was a hero. He rushed home to tell us. He was so proud. I guess that would make anyone happy. That is one of the greatest compliments that anyone could receive. Well, I must brag on my husband once again. He is just the sweetest, kindest and smartest man I have ever met. Tonight, we are having an American friend over for dinner. I am cooking garlic butter shrimp with angel hair pasta, dinner salad and garlic toast. For dessert.......a brownie sundae with homemade whip cream and chocolate sauce. It is going to be delicious!

My baby Reann is turning 17, tomorrow! Happy Birthday sweetie!!!!!!!!

Remember this--

In the words of the Rolling Stones-- You can't always get what you want but if you try, sometimes, you find, you get what you need!!!!

Cheers!

Reasa

No comments: