Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Ellis Family.......The Real American Heroes



Yesterday morning I go this email--

Well I don't know if everyone knows but Jeremy left last night for Afganistan. He was ready and excited if you know jeremy you know he was. He said he is ready to kick ass! I think my kids were the loudest I had ever heard them cry. Jeremy got on the bus and the guys told him they made them cry. He should be home mid Dec. The kids and I will be down in july. When is Charlie's wedding so I can plan to come for it..anyways just updating everyone..
Jennifer


This is my cousin, Jennifer, and her 2 beautiful kids Ethan (5) and Bailey (almost 7). I read this and cried and cried. Those poor kids......Jennifer......Jennifer is the bravest and most selfless woman I know. Our country should bestow on her the highest honor and give her and her kids a privileged life. For them to be displaced in anyway should be criminal. For them to give up their family's protector, for him to fight for his country is heroic. They are heroes.


Jennifer, Bailey and Ethan-

Ben and I devised a plan. We are only about 6 hour boat ride from Afghanistan so if at anytime Jeremy needs us we are on the first boat there. Just tell him to send us some smoke signals. I know it is not a perfect plan but what we are saying is we are here for all of you at anytime. The Ellis family is in our hearts and prayers. We love you.

No comments: