Friday, May 8, 2009

Pics!


This is Ben at the Iscon Mall where he is trying out for a part on Cartoon Network. He was speaking in the local language. Everyone was quite impressed after he got over being shy.
Move over Pops your bowling partner is on his way.......
Ben and I went bowling. I was proud to say that I bowled a much better game than last time I played but this time I was playing against someone that could not even pick up the ball. So.....
Yes, this is how messy his room is. He just waits for the house keeper to come and clean it then he gets upset that she "moves" his things. I am almost already feeling sorry for his wife. ha ha ha But he is my little man.

It is the strangest thing. If you tell Ben to clean his room he instantly falls asleep. No matter where he is, under the stairs, on the floor ect. To wake him you say "Let's go to the mall."
Ben wondering where his breakfast is. As always he wants 3 pieces french toast, bacon and eggs of then waits for Robert and I to finish so he can eat ours. The human garbage disposal at 7 yrs old. We are going to have to use his college fund to feed him.
Our neighborhood watch dog, Monty. Every neighborhood should have one because we have not had a break in, in the 2 plus years we have been here.

No comments: