Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Nothing really.........

Well, this has been a ......not bad but not great week. The doctor has increased my B12 injections to every other day. My butt is a bit sore. As some of you know my leg as been giving me trouble and I have been seeing a ortho for that. I started physical therapy today and it is rough. We are doing therapy trying to get around surgery. I am fearful of that with all the articles in the local paper about swabs being left behind. That is scary!!! But, I have good doctors and we trust them.

Ben is doing really well and behaving like a gentleman. But, he has an addiction-- that is Robert's fault-- the computer. Computer games.. But he does like books too. So, I am happy about that.

I will keep you posted. I would write more but it is almost midnight and girl has to get her beauty sleep. Be back tomorrow!!

No comments: