Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Books, Books and More Books....

Ben and I saw an ad for "India's Largest Book Fair". So, today we went. It is located on CG Rd (email me for exact address) and it was pretty nice. They had a lot of books, on a lot of subjects. And of coarse Ben made out like a bandit. He got 5 books and was very happy. Anyway, about the fair-- it was in a clean building with circulating air. We expats know how important that is. Most of the books were in English and well organized according to subject. We found everything from John Grisham to "Doing business in India for dummies" (that one I almost got). The best part was the prices. Go check it, out it is worth it.

On line Library-

I got my first set of books and well I must say that I am quite pleased. The gentleman showed up, dressed nice and his shirt was labeled with the company logo. He spoke English and did not smell. A major plus. The books were gift wrapped and they also, are brand new books. This is my first experience with the on line library and I am pleased. So, I encourage you to check it out as well. Let me know what you think. The link is located on the right side of my blog under favorite websites.

No comments: