Friday, June 5, 2009

Answered Questions.......

I had several people email me questions about the B12 treatment I am receiving. So, let me see if this answers any questions.

I am going every 3 days to receive B12 injection given by the doctor and it cost me about $1 each visit. Yes, it is a new needle and real medicine. ha ha I am already starting to feel better. I will be doing every three days for about 6 weeks then it goes to once a week for many weeks. Then, I will go every fortnight and so on for several, several months. Please, if you have anymore questions feel free to ask.

5 comments:

sulay said...

hey seems ur doing good research on Ahmedabad...can u just let me know about the library... would love to know about it... thanks

Reasa Selph said...

Hello Sulay,

The Call Library link in located on the right side of my blog under favorite websites. The service I was really impressed with and it is easy to use. Please check it out and the other links that I have.

Thank you for supporting my blog.

sulay said...

well thats good.. i would like to know what kind of books they offer. i had read seven habbits of highly effective people by stephen covey. it is very good self help book .There is one new book called 8th habbit by the same author and his son also has a book called seven habbits of highly effective teen anyhow located in ahmedabad right now and i would like to know what kinda books they have and their services. Thanks and u have a great blog.

sulay said...

had u read that book seven habbits of highly effective people..?

sulay said...

hi! yeah i m looking for some library here. i had gone through it the site which u mentioned and seven habbits of highly effective people is a very beautiful book by steven covey. 8th habbit from effective to greatness is also good and so are the books by his son. i m looking for some autobiographies especially abraham lincoln and yeah thanks for the reply .