Tuesday, July 14, 2009

We are back!!!!


One of my favorite photos.......


Pattaya Beach...he loves that hat

Pattaya Beach
Ben took to this Indian woman, notice his hand on her leg...He just left me on the boat...boy I got so sea sick and if you know me then you know that I do not like boats



Pattaya beach

My first taste of DQ in 3 years......it was sooooooo good


The nice security guy

The best chicken noodle soup I have ever had and it cost about $0.25


This is a taxi in Pattaya

The Selph's flying first class!!! That was a nice free upgrade.....


It will take some time to get my post all up about the trip that we took. It was so great. I have so much to tell you. So, each day, over the next week I will post telling about each leg of the trip. So, please keep reading................

Here are some pictures to get you started, there is more to come tomorrow............Just to warn you I took about 575 photos and about 20 short videos!!!!!!!!!!

Just to tell you Ben and I have traveled all over Asia and the Middle East and Thailand is were we had the most fun....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Reasa, I am happy you and Ben had such a good time! I bet it was wonderful to see a beach!! Look forward to more... ~Monique

Unknown said...

Oh Reasa, I am so happy that you and Ben had such a great time!! Bet it was wonderful to see a beach!! Keep 'em coming!! ~Monique