Friday, July 24, 2009

Ahmedabad Expat Friendly Places

I wanted to start the listing of expat friendly places...so here are some of my thoughts...


Curry's Restaurant on SG HWY--serves excellent non veg, and the wait staff is very helpful. The restaurant seems to be very clean and the bathrooms are also, clean That is a big plus. I believe that you can judge a place by how clean the restroom is. My favorite dish to get there is the grilled prawn sizzler and the hot fudge nut sundae. Hmmm.....


Indian Airline--- not so expat friendly--- I took this airline recently to Thailand. We flew first class but the air host were very rude. The food was ok but the tv selection (mostly Hindi and OLD English shows) was not that of Singapore airlines or Emirates. The hassle of getting a new ticket each time we departed was insane. We waited in long lines and the people were less than helpful. I was so disappointed with the service that I will not fly them again.



Please tell us what you think...

No comments: