Saturday, July 25, 2009

update........

Hello! I have been one busy girl......

Things are going well in Ahmedabad. It is finally raining. Each day I am meeting new and interesting people. My life is very exciting. God has truly blessed me.

I have been getting a good response to my blog so, that encourages me to do more. Thank you for all the support.

I have been hosting "parties" that everyone seems to have a lot of fun. At least that is what they tell me. ha ha

Ben is doing really well in school and socially. He is really thriving.

Some of our expats are leaving or have left but we are getting new ones everyday which sometimes makes for a nice change. I do miss the ones that have gone though.

I will continue to update daily and if you email me and I am a bit slow on the response .... I am sorry.. I am just busy. I will get to it. But please keep the emails coming.

Cheers!

No comments: