Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Recommend for All Ahmedabad Expats

If you know me then you know that I am picky about customer service and rarely recommend a place unless I know it is great. Well, I signed up for Call Library last month to try them out. They passed with flying colors. The customer service that they showed far exceeded any customer service that I have ever had here in India and possibly the USA. As I said before they came on time, nicely dressed and spoke great English. They always responded to my emails in a timely manner and the best part is when I discontinued the service (just for a short term) they came with a smile and refunded my deposit without question. They are a great service. I did ask if they deliver to the small communities outside the city and they do. If you like to read then give them a try. Good job Call Library!

No comments: