Monday, August 10, 2009

Wow...I am turning 31......I never thought...here is just some of my thoughts

I never thought that I would be 30...Not to mention 31. I am getting old. What to do? But, you know I feel better than ever about most things in my life. Still confused about somethings but, daily somethings become clearer and others just more confused. I was always told that as you get older it gets easier and the choices you make are more clear as you are more sure of them. That does not seem to be happening for me. Any advice? Is this normal? Though, today, as I realize that I am getting older I also realized that all the mistakes and decisions that I have made in my life...well, I do not regret any of them. I can proudly say that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you trying to catch up me with in age? We send our love and have a Happy Birthday!

Aline