Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Birthday!!! Just some thoughts...


I wonder if this will be my birthday cake?

I just want to say that I am by far the luckiest most blessed girl alive. I am living in India, get to travel and I am treated like a princess everyday, by everyone. It is amazing. I have so many wonderful friends that I can can count on anytime. This time in India (I have probably said this before) had changed my life, forever. I am the person that I want to be. I am happy and confident like a woman should be. I feel that I can handle anything with grace. I think that turning 31 will only make me stronger and a better person. I have realized over, the past year, so much about myself. I have learned that I am beautiful inside and out and that I am a very direct person. These things are appreciated by the people in my life, at least most of the time. You know, I pray that every woman (especially my niece) when they turn 30 begin to find themselves as I have and know just how wonderful they are.



8 days and counting........I am getting excited......

No comments: