Sunday, October 12, 2008

Things are good...

Things are going pretty good except the other day my friend and I went to BBQ Nation and they gave us raw, yes raw, chicken to eat. Then I went for a massage at a new place and it was awful. The first appearance of the building is that it is clean and nice. But, then they brought me back to a cubical and asked me to undress for the massage and I was beginning to get worried because it was loud and bright. Every movement in the salon could be heard. Everything from babies crying, hairdryers to the knocking over of chairs. I did not relax. I stopped to massaged about half way through and got up and walked out because it was just too much for me to handle. A few days before they did a manicure and pedicure for me and they did a terrible job. What did I expect? The salon name is Bellezza. I won't use them again.

1 comment:

TravelinGranny said...

I hate to hear that you had such a bad experience. I would have left, too. I have always used Dolly's Ring Road. It's a really small shop, but she has the best fingers for a facial. I have never had a massage there, but I have had a manicure and pedicure.

India gives a little bit tooooo much massage for me. The only massage I have had in India was at the Bhagwati Hotel and there was not 1 inch of me that they didn't massage and I was a little embarrased, but it was a once in a lifetime experience and I have had ALOT of those.

Try another place, you deserve the best.