Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bragging about my little boy.......

We have been going through house keepers left and right. But I think we might have found one that might work. Anyway, being new they always have questions. So, the other day one had a question and I told her to ask Ben. He understood every word she said and he even gave her an answer. All that in the local language. That makes me not want to ever leave here. Seeing him do that, interacting with others in a way that I can't. He is so smart.....Smarter than I'll ever be.

2 comments:

TravelinGranny said...

Ben is very SMART! He has had experiences that will last his whole lifetime. WHO IS GIVING HIM THOSE EXPERIENCES? YOU!

When you said "Smarter than I'll ever be" That is so NOT TRUE. You are VERY SMART. You children are just reflexions of you.

The time we went to dinner and I asked him how are you, and he responded:

"FINE, Thank you for asking" He didn't just think that up. He learned that from someone.

I have very much respect for you and the courage that you have. I have seen you in action. "YOU ARE AWESOME!"

I want you to be proud of YOU and know that "GOD DOESN'T MAKE MISTAKES".

Anonymous said...

I SECOND TRAVELINGRANNY'S COMMENT!!!!!

ALL THE WAY MY DEAR!!!