Wednesday, April 22, 2009

After a long time!!!

Nana and Pops got this for Ben for his Bday. He put it together all by himself and then again with his dad. He says "Thanks Nana and Pops!"
Handsome boy..
Silly boy...



That is my tan!!
My favorite picture, ever!

That is a big carrot. And you thought things were bigger in TX!
Ben riding a bull at the mall.
Ben's tattoo at his 7th Birthday party. The guy did it freehanded.
He gave all his friends one of these toys.
Serious kid.
His Birthday cake.
His party was at Make n Bake. Make n Bake is a place to get snacks and paint crafts. It is pretty cool. After you paint the craft, they fire it and you get it back in a week.


Wow! It has been a long time. I wanted to give an update.

This are going pretty well. Robert and I are doing great. I think happier than ever. Ahmedabad is HOT!!!! Ben is doing very well. Each day I am reminded that he is my child with his defiant ways. Well, maybe not defiant but he is certainly finding his own way in life. He is so passionate about some things. He is really concerned about the Earth and saving it. That makes me proud as a parent. He also wants to be a rappin, software engineer when he grows up. He thinks he is the next Eminen. When he listens to music he really gets into the dancing. Boy, do we have our hands full. Oh yeah, his rap name is Lil B! ha ha At the same time he loves art and building things with his dad. He is so much like Robert and is more like him everyday. I am so lucky.

I am posting some recent pics. Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Aline said...

It is so great you are back up, we missed you and seeing the pictures of Ben. He is so big and handsome, he gets that from Robert I know ( nothing like being a proud moma!) and you - I am ALWAYS very proud of you!

Aline